1971 Pontiac Firebird T/A Trans Am Cameo White with Blue Stripes "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary"
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- Completely redesigned for 1970 with drastic styling changes, the Pontiac Firebird made a huge splash in GM's muscle car lineup. Improved aerodynamics, voluptuous body panels, a low-sloping fastback and a functional shaker hood were just some of the major changes. New for 1971 were the optional honeycomb wheels. However, the biggest head-turner for 1971 was designated by a few unassuming letters and numbers on the shaker hood—"455 HO". 1971 was the first year the 335hp, round-port 455ci HO engine was available in the T/A. The 1971 455 HO engines used a heavy duty 4 bolt main block, round port cylinder heads (casting #197; with 8.4:1 compression), "Ram Air" style exhaust manifolds, and a two-part aluminum intake manifold. It bumped the torque to 480 lb-ft at 3600 rpm with 0-60mph around 5.9s. Only 2,116 units of the T/A were ever produced in 1971, making it one of the most desirable collector cars ever.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.