1971 Plymouth RoadRunner 440+6 Hardtop GY8 Gold Leaf Metallic w/ Black Top and Stripes "Class of 1971" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021)
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3 inches.
- In 1968, the goal of the Plymouth brand was to make a fun and fast car geared toward younger drivers but keep it affordable. The mid-sized, B-body icon known as the Plymouth Road Runner was born, opening up a whole new niche in the muscle car market. America's pavement has never been the same since. In 1971, the Plymouth Road Runner was completely restyled using the fuselage styling seen in the rest of the Chrysler lineup. Aerodynamics and handling were greatly improved, as well as luxury options like pile carpeting, powered seats, and additional soundproofing. The massive 426 HEMI and the 440+6 were still available, but it would be the last year for them.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.