1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 429 Ram Air Grabber Green Metallic w/ Black Stripes "Class of 1971" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021)
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- The Ford Mustang got a styling overhaul for 1971. It grew in length by 2 inches, bulked at the fenders by almost 3 inches, plus it gained almost 200 lbs from the previous 1970. One of the most distinct features of the new style was the long sweeping hood and the dual scoops of the optional NASA hood. The scoops were non- functional unless ordered with the Ram Air option.
- This die-cast replicates the top-of-the-line Ram Air engine option—the 429 Cobra Jet 7.0L V8 cranking out 370 hp at 5400 rpm. Even further, buyers could choose a Drag Pack option that slightly increased performance and horsepower. This American Muscle replica is painted in brilliant Grabber Green Metallic paint contrasted by a blacked-out hood and stripes. This was a one-year-only color available from Ford, and a welcome addition to the American Muscle lineup!
Shipping - $4.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.