1971 Dodge Demon GSS Mr. Norm's Plum Crazy Metallic w/ Black Vinyl Top "Class of '71" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021)
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- The Dodge Demon debuted in 1971 in response to the successful launch of the Plymouth Duster. The 2-door fastback had a 108 inch wheelbase, and was available in 2 trim styles, including the base model and the performance-minded Dodge Demon 340 powered by a 340 small block V8 rated at 275hp with an optional blacked-out hood with dual scoops, and rear spoiler. A 4-speed manual transmission rounded out the options for the Dodge Demon 340. The true connoisseurs of Demon performance bought a Dodge Demon GSS (Grand Spaulding Special) from the famous Mr. Norm’s Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago. Norm Krause’s dealership became THE source for Mopar muscle, eventually becoming the world’s largest-volume Dodge dealership. He tailor-built, and dyno-tuned high-performance Mopar muscle on-site that customers could buy directly off the lot.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.