1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee 383 Magnum Go Green with White Vinyl Top and Black Stripes "Class of 1971" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021)
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- The "Super Bee" name comes from the "B" body designation used for mid-sized cars from Chrysler. Interestingly, the Super Bee logo design was picked from a contest winner’s entry based on the Dodge "Scat Pack" medallion. The 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee was a direct competitor to the Plymouth Road Runner. It was created as a budget muscle car with low cost and high performance. The 1971 model had a totally new body style, with ventless side windows, concealed windshield wipers, a split front-bumper design, a semi-fastback roof, power bulge hood (blacked out), V6X black sport stripes, and Bee decals. In 1971, it was available in four engine sizes— the 340, 383, 440, & the massive 426 HEMI. 1971 was the twilight for the true ground-pounding street machines since all their most powerful engines were dropped by Chrysler in 1972.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.