1970 Shelby GT-500 428 Cobra Jet Wimbledon White with Blue and Black Stripes "Class of 1970" 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- "Class of 1970"
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Arguably, the last year for the Shelby GT-500® was the 1969 model year. Technically, that's correct. However, unsold models from 1969 carried over into 1970. Along with emissions refinements, they were given a black hood treatment, a front chin spoiler, and were retagged with new VIN numbers with the help of the FBI. 1970 was the last year that the Shelby name would appear on a Mustang variant sold in the United States until 2005!
- On the surface, the 1969 and 1970 models received a completely revised front end, plus a new hood with five fully-functional air vents. Under the hood was a powerful Cobra Jet Ram Air 428ci 7.0L V8 producing 405hp and 470 ft.-lbs. of torque
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.