1970 Plymouth Duster 340 Hardtop Rallye Red with Red Interior and Black Stripes "Hemmings Classic Car" Magazine Cover Car (September 2007) 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
- In 1970, Plymouth could credibly call its performance lineup "The Rapid Transit System," and literally had a muscle machine in every size, from the Fury GT down through the Road Runner and GTX to the Barracuda. It was the year when the HEMI® and the 440 Six Pack ruled unchallenged on the street, and today these represent the most stunningly valuable Plymouth vehicles of all. Sales thundered past 725,000 units. This momentum wasn't lost on the new Duster coupe. Based on the Valiant platform, its sporty new lines and various trim levels, coupled with market-minded names like the Feather Duster, Gold Duster, Space Duster, and Twister Duster, it was a hot selling winner for Chrysler right from the start.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.