1970 Ford Torino Cobra Red with Black Hood "Class of 1970" 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Red with Black Hood "Class of 1970" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Ford Torino Cobra, with its all-new styling for 1970, was a no-nonsense muscle car catering to the mid-size performance car market. The Cobra was only available as a Sports Roof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, flat black hood and grille, 7-inch-wide wheels, twist style exposed hood latches, and Cobra emblems. The Ford Torino was the Motor Trend Car of the Year in 1970.
- Auto World has replicated this '70 Cobra in bright Candy Apple Red paint with a blacked-out hood treatment, plus a black interior. Under the shaker hood is the top-of-the-line 7.0L Cobra Jet 429 engine capable of 375 horses. This replica also features the recently-tooled chin spoiler for precise accuracy!
Shipping - FREE
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.