1969/5 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe Sunfire Yellow with Black Top and Hood "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide
- Brand new box.
- Has lift-off hood.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Mid-year in 1969, Chrysler Corp. introduced the A12-code 440 cu. in. 6bbl V8 engine option for Plymouth Road Runner with fiberglass lift-off hood. Basically, it was a monstrous factory-made drag racer nearly as fast as a stock 426 HEMI®. The A12 option restricted the luxury options to the bare minimum; no fancy exterior trim, standard black steel wheels, no power windows, no A/C, etc. Its weight was trimmed to be as light as possible before beefing up the suspension, transmission, and of course, the engine. A trio of dual-barrel carbs gave the 440 engine more airflow than the legendary HEMI®.
Shipping - $9.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.