1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 Vintage Burgundy Metallic "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/18 scale diecast car model .
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
- August of 1965 brought drastic changes to the popular Mustang lineup. This marked the introduction of the fastback. Though only convertible and hardtop versions were available before August of 1965, a fastback model was strongly considered in the early design phases. 1965 also marked the debut of the “GT Equipment Package” which included a V8 engine—where most opted for the 225 hp 289. The 2+2 designation refers to the standard fold-down rear seats. Technically, the car was a four seater, but the rear seats were small and very tight making them only useful for occasionally transporting adults on short trips, or children.
- As one of our most highly-detailed 1:18 scale vehicles, Auto World is excited to replicate this 2+2 in factory-matched Vintage Burgundy paint. The Palomino interior complements the exterior with its classic tan and rich browns. We also opted to replicate the popular 289 cu. in. motor and optional reverse lights. This pony was born to run!
Shipping - FREE
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.