1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon Como Blue with Black Top Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car
- Brand new
- 1/43 scale car
- Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.75 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- Louis Chevrolet and ousted General Motors founder William C. Durant started the company on November 3, 1911 as the Chevrolet Motor Car Company. Durant used the Chevrolet Motor Car Company to acquire a controlling stake in General Motors with a reverse merger occurring on May 2, 1918, and propelled himself back to the GM presidency. After Durant's second ousting in 1919, Alfred Sloan, with his maxim "a car for every purse and purpose", would pick the Chevrolet brand to become the volume leader in the General Motors family, selling mainstream vehicles to compete with Henry Ford's Model T in 1919 and overtaking Ford as the best-selling car in the United States by 1929. The Chevrolet bowtie logo was introduced by company co-founder William C. Durant in late 1913. According to an official company publication titled The Chevrolet Story of 1961, the logo originated in Durant's imagination when, as a world traveler in 1908, he saw the pattern marching off into infinity as a design on wallpaper in a French hotel. He tore off a piece of the Sport Wallpapers and kept it to show friends, with the thought that it would make a good nameplate for a car. However, in an interview with Durant's widow, Catherine, published in a 1986 issue of Chevrolet Pro Management Magazine, Catherine recalled how she and her husband were on holiday in Hot Springs, Virginia, in 1912. While reading a newspaper in their hotel room, Durant spotted a design and exclaimed, "I think this would be a very good emblem for the Chevrolet." Unfortunately, at the time, Mrs. Durant didn't clarify what the motif was or how it was used.
Shipping - $7.99
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.