1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Y3 Cream 1/18 & 1/64 2 Pack Limited Edition to 1002pc Diecast Model Car
- Brand new 1:18 & 1/64 scale diecast car
- 2 Pack
- Limited Edition to 1002pc
- Brand new box.
- The Dodge Coronet Super Bee was marketed as a lower-cost, high-performance muscle car. The name “Super Bee” is rooted in the B-Body code used for Chrysler’s mid-sized cars of the time. Several performance upgrades improved power and handling, including an optional Mopar A-833 four-speed manual transmission with Hurst Competition-Plus Shifter, heavy-duty suspension, and performance tires.
- Auto World and Johnny Lightning have joined forces to replicate this beauty in stunning 1:18 AND 1:64 scale! Both scales feature the Special Scat Pack Package which included the dual blacked out hood scoops and painted in Y3 Cream. Wrapping the rear panels is a black bee stripe with the iconic Super Bee logo. Lastly, under the hood is the 383 Magnum 4 bbl V8!
- Includes Johnny Lightning® 1:64 scale replica.
- Y3 Cream Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Precise Accuracy.
- Opening Doors & Hood.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Shipping - FREE
All merchandise is shipped within 1-3 Business Days of receiving your order
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. In rare cases some shipments may take up to 14 days.
We only ship to the Continental US.
All items may be returned within 14 days of receiving.
20% Restocking fee
Buyer pays return shipping
We are all about customer service and will do everything in our power to make your purchase enjoyable and easy. If for any reason there is a problem please contact us so we can make things right.